This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libffi project.
Re: libffi - the 10th Anniversary Release
- From: Gary Benson <gbenson at redhat dot com>
- To: libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 15:17:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: libffi - the 10th Anniversary Release
- References: <479F1FCB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Anthony Green wrote:
> In any case, I'd appreciate it if people would like to try checking
> out the latest from the libffi cvs repository and build/test it.
It builds and runs fine on ppc. For ppc64 I had to add -m64 to CFLAGS
to get it to build the right type of libraries.