Re: Non-gcc releases

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Heller wrote:
I don't know if you are interested in a Windows port, so this may be an
issue or not:
I have seen at least 2 or 3 'hacked' versions of libffi for windows, and
hacked on another one myself.  There must be a reason why this wheel is
always reinvented.

And, even on non-windows, it is my impression that docs are badly
needed.

I, for one, am greatly interested in the Windows port, and any contributed new docs!

Etienne

--
Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D.             http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/