This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] Remove PAGE_SIZE et al from sys/user.h
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew Stubbs <ams at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: "libc-ports at sourceware dot org" <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:23:52 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Remove PAGE_SIZE et al from sys/user.h
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52AB0851 dot 1020909 at codesourcery dot com>
On Fri, 13 Dec 2013, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
> 2013-12-12 Andrew Stubbs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(in each ChangeLog file getting an entry from this change)
There are separate ChangeLogs for each architecture.
The MIPS changes are OK, but of course only list the bug in the list of
fixed bugs in NEWS, and close it, once the fixes for *all* architectures
are checked in (and keep pinging the fixes for other architectures as
needed until then, remembering to CC architecture maintainers if needed).
Joseph S. Myers