This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: e500 port plans
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at hack dot frob dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:30:41 +0000
- Subject: Re: e500 port plans
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1309162240210 dot 30364 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20130924230112 dot D9ADD2C043 at topped-with-meat dot com>
On Tue, 24 Sep 2013, Roland McGrath wrote:
> I think it makes sense to migrate all the powerpc bits out of ports/
> before integrating this work.
The two changes (e500 port, and moving powerpc bits out of ports/) seem
completely independent to me.
Joseph S. Myers