This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] [AARCH64] - Add signal handler definitions for profiling.
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Venkataramanan Kumar <venkataramanan dot kumar at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org, Patch Tracking <patch at linaro dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:21:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [AARCH64] - Add signal handler definitions for profiling.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJK_mQ2w-ZRGEoUA0wS305BJpOZ6R8eWkb_ZkDEX+=CptARojw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 23 September 2013 06:44, Venkataramanan Kumar
> Hi Marcus,
> As per your comments in
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2013-09/msg00114.html, I have
> separated the patch that adds signal handler definitions for
> Cross tested with glibc testsuites on ARM V8 foundation model, with no
> Also please let me know, "_mcount" patch in
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2013-09/msg00090.html is good to
> 2013-09-23 Venkataramanan Kumar <email@example.com>
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/sigcontextinfo.h: New file
Venkat, I've committed this patch with a corrected path in the ChangeLog.