This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] AArch64 - Add parameter to __mount routine
- From: Marcus Shawcroft <marcus dot shawcroft at gmail dot com>
- To: Venkataramanan Kumar <venkataramanan dot kumar at linaro dot org>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org, Patch Tracking <patch at linaro dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 13:19:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] AArch64 - Add parameter to __mount routine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJK_mQ2OQPP7_RFcMJc2NP7Wz7hX2AHQ9aVb8-uKi+MZN4UFsA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 15 September 2013 13:45, Venkataramanan Kumar
> Hi Maintainers,
> Attached is a small patch which adds a parameter to __mcount routine.
> We would like to make the compiler pass the "frompc" address from the function
> that calls __mcount during profiling.
> ref: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2013-08/msg01556.html
> This patch is cross tested in ARMV8 foundation model. No new regressions found.
> If it is ok, someone please commit on my behalf.
> 2013-09-15 Venkataramanan Kumar <email@example.com>
> * sysdeps/aarch64/machine-gmon.h (__mcount): Accept parameter and
> pass it to mcount_internal.
Venkat, I've committed your patch.