This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
[committed] MIPS: bits/atomic.h: Fix comment typo
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 17:47:22 +0100
- Subject: [committed] MIPS: bits/atomic.h: Fix comment typo
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have committed the change below, as obvious, adding a word accidentally
omitted when MIPS16 support was added.
2013-09-23 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* sysdeps/mips/bits/atomic.h: Fix comment typo.
--- glibc-fsf-trunk-quilt.orig/ports/sysdeps/mips/bits/atomic.h 2013-05-21 00:20:30.000000000 +0100
+++ glibc-fsf-trunk-quilt/ports/sysdeps/mips/bits/atomic.h 2013-09-11 23:32:09.059708359 +0100
@@ -84,7 +84,7 @@ typedef uintmax_t uatomic_max_t;
support for their efficient implementation was added only in GCC 4.8.
We still want to use them even with GCC 4.7 for MIPS16 code where we
have no assembly alternative available and want to avoid the __sync_*
- if at all possible. */
+ builtins if at all possible. */
/* Compare and exchange.
For all "bool" routines, we return FALSE if exchange succesful. */