This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] Speed up libm on MIPS
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: Carlos O'Donell <carlos at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at linux-mips dot org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:41:55 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Speed up libm on MIPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1379631395 dot 5770 dot 445 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <523BC1B8 dot 4040102 at redhat dot com> <1379695885 dot 5770 dot 463 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <523C80A9 dot 6070700 at redhat dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 1 dot 10 dot 1309211935060 dot 4379 at tp dot orcam dot me dot uk> <523F2B7D dot 7030203 at redhat dot com>
On Sun, 2013-09-22 at 13:40 -0400, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> On 09/21/2013 02:47 PM, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> > On Fri, 20 Sep 2013, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> >>> 2013-09-19 Steve Ellcey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >>> * sysdeps/mips/fpu_control.h (_FPU_RC_MASK): New.
> >>> * sysdeps/mips/fpu/fegetround.c (fegetround): Use _FPU_RC_MASK.
> >>> * sysdeps/mips/fpu/fesetround.c (fesetround): Use _FPU_RC_MASK.
> >> Looks good to me. You should just check this in as an obvious cleanup.
> > Except with a small formatting fix to comply with the GNU Coding
> > http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html#Comments
> That's right, thanks for catching that :-)
I was originally trying to match the existing comments, but I went ahead
and did a separate patch to make the existing comments more standard and
then checked in this patch after updating its comment to match the