This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [patch, mips] Improved memset for MIPS
- From: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 09:57:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, mips] Improved memset for MIPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <93a232b5-9d0b-4a27-bbb5-16e3ae7c4b89 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1309061430150 dot 5886 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <1378483039 dot 5770 dot 302 dot camel at ubuntu-sellcey> <Pine dot LNX dot 4 dot 64 dot 1309061603380 dot 8532 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On Fri, 2013-09-06 at 16:09 +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> The expectation is that the glibc testsuite is the normal way to test
> patches before submission, and string function patches like this need it
> to be run for all six relevant ABI variants.
My last email mentioned hard and soft float, but you were obviously
refering to big and little endian here as you said earlier in the email.
Sorry about that, I got confused in my reply.