This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [patch, mips] Improved memset for MIPS
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sellcey at mips dot com>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 14:30:54 +0000
- Subject: Re: [patch, mips] Improved memset for MIPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <93a232b5-9d0b-4a27-bbb5-16e3ae7c4b89 at BAMAIL02 dot ba dot imgtec dot org>
On Thu, 5 Sep 2013, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> Tested with the glibc and gcc testsuites and by doing some standalone
> performance measurements.
Has the glibc testsuite been run without regressions for all six
combinations of (o32, n32, n64) with (big-endian, little-endian)?
Joseph S. Myers