This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] rename configure.in to configure.ac
- From: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos at redhat dot com>
- To: Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot org, libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 01:28:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] rename configure.in to configure.ac
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1378339628-28867-1-git-send-email-vapier at gentoo dot org>
On 09/04/2013 08:07 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> Autoconf has been deprecating configure.in for quite a long time.
> Rename all our configure.in and preconfigure.in files to .ac.
> Signed-off-by: Mike Frysinger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
OK by me if you also update the wiki page on regeneration of files:
I'm assuming you tested with old and new autoconf within the
allowances of our recommended minimum versions and it worked fine.