This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH 00/26] ARM improvements
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at twiddle dot net>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:05:17 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/26] ARM improvements
- References: <email@example.com>
I think you should now put in all the approved patches (except if any
don't make sense without a previous patch that hasn't been approved),
subject to testing that they do work in the sequence in which they go in.
Then repost the remaining patches, adapted as appropriate for the comments
that have been posted on libc-ports so far.
Joseph S. Myers