This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH v2] MIPS: MIPS16 support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, Chung-Lin Tang <cltang at codesourcery dot com>, Steve Ellcey <Steve dot Ellcey at imgtec dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:29:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] MIPS: MIPS16 support
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.DEB.email@example.com>
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> * sysdeps/mips/fpu_control.h (__fpu_getcw) [__mips16]: New
> (__fpu_setcw) [__mips16]: Likewise.
Since you've renamed the functions to __mips_fpu_getcw and
__mips_fpu_setcw, you need to update the ChangeLog entry accordingly.
The ChangeLog entries may also need updates for other changes in this
> * sysdeps/mips/mips32/mips16/fpu/Versions: New file.
Actually you moved the Versions file to the correct place for the symbol
versions not to depend on whether glibc itself is built as MIPS16. But
the contents of the file - and of the libc.abilist changes - need updating
for the new symbol names.
(Given these inconsistencies, I haven't fully reviewed the rest of the
Joseph S. Myers