This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] Avoid unnecessary busy loop in __lll_timedlock_wait on ARM.
- From: <katsuki dot uwatoko at toshiba dot co dot jp>
- To: <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>, <carlos at systemhalted dot org>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 00:13:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Avoid unnecessary busy loop in __lll_timedlock_wait on ARM.
- Msscp.transfermailtomossagent: 103
- References: <F3B6523425E7914AA6214ED358D820AF25D90F5D@TGXML316.toshiba.local> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> > I have found an issue in __lll_timedlock_wait on ARM.
> I think the busy loop should have a bug filed in Bugzilla, as a
> user-visible bug - could you file that bug?
Thank you for the reply. I have filed this in Bugzilla.