This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Correct formatting of syscall wrapper `asm' specifiers
- From: "Maciej W. Rozycki" <macro at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 15:38:33 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: Correct formatting of syscall wrapper `asm' specifiers
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > As promised here's the change to add the missing space in `asm' register
> > specifiers across the MIPS syscall wrappers. No functional changes.
> > Tested by rebuilding the sources involved. OK to apply?
Applied now too. Thanks for your review.