[steve.mcintyre@linaro.org: Phone call (was Re: Armhf dynamic linker path)]

Getting bounces from this message. Let's try again.

----- Forwarded message from Steve McIntyre <steve.mcintyre@linaro.org> -----

From: Steve McIntyre <steve.mcintyre@linaro.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 23:37:55 +0100
To: cross-distro@lists.linaro.org
Cc: Adam Conrad <adconrad@debian.org>, linaro-toolchain@lists.linaro.org,
	Jeff Law <law@redhat.com>, libc-ports@sourceware.org,
	gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Phone call (was Re: Armhf dynamic linker path)

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 02:06:09AM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:

>And here's the details as promised.
>
>I've started a wiki page at
>
>https://wiki.linaro.org/OfficeofCTO/HardFloat/LinkerPathCallApr2012
>
>with a strawman agenda for now, and a Doodle poll at
>
>http://www.doodle.com/93bitkqeb7auyxn7
>
>to see when the best time is for the call on Thursday/Friday. Please
>fill in the times that work for you ASAP and I'll announce the result
>during Wednesday. Ideally we'd like stakeholders from all the relevant
>distros and the upstream toolchain developers to be there, able to
>represent their groups and (importantly) able to make a decision here
>on what we should do.
>
>Apologies for the short notice, but we need a decision quickly.

And the best time turns out to be Friday at 15:00 UTC (16:00 BST,
11:00 EDT etc.). Of the 10 people who responded in the poll, the only
person who can't make that time is Michael in .nz. Sorry, Michael.

Phone numbers are listed in the wiki page above. I'll take notes and
post minutes afterwards. Let's talk Friday and get this shaken out to
a working conclusion.

Thanks,
--
Steve McIntyre                                steve.mcintyre@linaro.org