This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] linux-generic: add <bits/msq.h> and <bits/shm.h>.
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 16:36:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] linux-generic: add <bits/msq.h> and <bits/shm.h>.
- References: <201112091548.pB9FmsGB003589@farm-0002.internal.tilera.com>
On Fri, 9 Dec 2011, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> Just like the other architectures, we need to avoid adding the
> padding fields for the time_t fields in shmid_ds and msqid_ds.
> The linux-generic versions are exactly like the x86_64 versions,
> except I added a missing #include <bits/wordsize.h> in <bits/msq.h>.
> 2011-12-09 Chris Metcalf <email@example.com>
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/generic/bits/msq.h: New file.
> * sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/generic/bits/shm.h: New file.
Joseph S. Myers