This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
"linux-generic" and "tile" support committed to libc-ports
- From: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- To: GLIBC Devel <libc-alpha at sourceware dot org>, <libc-ports at sourceware dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 21:42:07 -0500
- Subject: "linux-generic" and "tile" support committed to libc-ports
I just pushed the "ports" support for linux-generic and tile up to the git
repository; it's in these directories:
Earlier this evening I mailed out the remaining patches that are needed
from the core libc so it will build for tile. They are:
- elf/elf.h to support tile
- hidden symbol for epoll_pwait() to avoid PLT
- __NR_openat support in not-cancel.h
- bugfix in scripts/firstversions.awk
Since we build with -Os at Tilera, it would be nice if the proposed patch
for faccessat() were taken as well.
In addition, config.guess/config.sub need to be synced up from gnulib
(2011-06-03 or newer).
Many thanks to those who have worked with me to get the code suitable for
committing, particularly Joseph Myers and Roland McGrath.
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.