This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH v2 1a/10] sysdeps/tile support
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Metcalf <cmetcalf at tilera dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 01:17:43 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 1a/10] sysdeps/tile support
- References: <201111100054.pAA0sf6u025585@farm-0002.internal.tilera.com> <201111100435.pAA4ZlX3008672@farm-0002.internal.tilera.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <201112040047.pB40lHEg007507@farm-0002.internal.tilera.com>
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> On 11/15/2011 10:53 AM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> > One other thing occurs to me for these ports: do you want localplt- and
> > c++-types- baseline files for them in data/? And what about
> > libm-test-ulps? (For localplt there is a generic version that may work
> > for some targets - if it's correct for you then you don't need a separate
> > version.)
> I've included the c++-types file below; I assume it has to go via
> libc-alpha since it's in scripts/data/.
No, that's wrong. ports has its own data subdirectory.
Joseph S. Myers