Re: linux/generic/bits/mmap.h [was Re: asm-generic/unistd.h and glibc use of NR_ipc

On 4/20/2011 6:47 PM, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011, Chris Metcalf wrote:
>
>> Just to stay in the loop here, I'll mention that the current version of the
>> Tilera "sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/generic" hierarchy along with the rest of
>> the "tile" support is on our website along with build instructions.  Having
>> pushed the kernel code a while back, we were gearing up to do binutils/gcc
>> as the next step, but I'm happy to submit the glibc work earlier, if I can
>> make some time.  Linas's enthusiasm is very motivating in this regard :-)
> Note also that I don't see an assignment/disclaimer for either Tilera or
> Qualcomm on file at the FSF (Linas has a personal assignment, but no
> employer assignment or disclaimer).  We won't be able to review these
> changes until the documents are on file for the patch authors and/or any
> relevant employers, as applicable (and the FSF has reportedly been rather
> slow at processing assignments lately, so getting them sent to the FSF
> sooner rather than later is a good idea).

Donald Robertson at FSF is preparing an assignment form for Tilera at the
moment, so we'll push that through as soon as we receive it.  Thanks again
for the heads up about possible delays in the process.

--
Chris Metcalf, Tilera Corp.
http://www.tilera.com