Re: Update MIPS bits/resource.h

On Mon, 12 Jan 2009, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

> I've applied this patch to update the MIPS bits/resource.h corresponding
> to a recent libc change.

 Gosh, this is ugly as hell! -- does it have to be written like this?
AFAIK, C has no problem with a trailing comma in an enum, so why not
simply make all the constants have one attached instead?

 I don't think there is a written rule in the GNU coding standard to
forbid this (and Linux for example goes as far as to mandate it instead to
avoid the very mess that frequently arises from its absence).

  Maciej