This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: Error while cross-compiling glibc 2.7 for Alpha architecture
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: venetis at mail dot capsl dot udel dot edu
- Cc: libc-ports at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 12:13:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: Error while cross-compiling glibc 2.7 for Alpha architecture
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 12:07:12PM -0400, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> Any ideas? Is the MIPS problem really related? Any available fix for Alpha?
Sorry, I can't answer this - but I wanted to let you know that the
Alpha port has not seen maintenance in a while; you may need to use an
older version of glibc.