This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS patch to adjust for l_scope name change.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Khem Raj <kraj at mvista dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:25:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS patch to adjust for l_scope name change.
- References: <453FB176.email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 25, 2006 at 11:48:22AM -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> This patch fixes a compile time error for mips glibc builds. It needed
> to sync with the l_scope name changes.
> Tested on n32 mips
Thanks. Richard Sandiford pointed out that the patch in question has
been reverted, so this is no longer needed.