This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>, libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:45:24 -0500
- Subject: Re: sysdeps/generic
- References: <439FDBEE.firstname.lastname@example.org> <43A04110.email@example.com>
On Wed, Dec 14, 2005 at 07:58:08AM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Things that need work: add-ons. Specifically the rtkio (LT should not
> be an issue since it doesn't work on the trunk anyway).
FYI, LT still does work on the trunk, both before and after the
rearrangement. Test results are still good.