This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC32 nofpu fixes
- From: Steven Munroe <munroesj at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sources dot redhat dot com, Dwayne McConnell <decimal at us dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 20:35:56 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC32 nofpu fixes
- References: <20051213100857.686DD180985@magilla.sf.frob.com>
Roland McGrath wrote:
I can't figure out why this is anything other than:The common code in the trunk has to have versions with/without
VMX/Altivec plus the ENOSYS stub for pre GLIBC_2_3_3. Assuming the
powerpc NO_FPU implementation is a simple subset of the powerpc ABI then
we need to provide the same version symbols as the base powerpc ABI.
and the like, with appropriate #ifdef NO_FPU insertions in the trunk files.