This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] power-cpu add-on for --with-cpu
- From: Steven Munroe <munroesj at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>, libc-ports at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:42:12 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] power-cpu add-on for --with-cpu
- Organization: IBM LTC
- References: <20051212113524.B343518097C@magilla.sf.frob.com>
Roland McGrath wrote:
>I probably recommended libc-ports as a good place to ask questions about
>the mechanics of making an add-on of this sort, and perhaps to find people
>interested in reviewing add-on source code. I don't know why Steven
>decided to post his new add-on labelled "[PATCH]" and in patch form.
This is new territory. What form you like it in?
This add-on code has reached a state where it is complete and ready to
go. The goal is to get the code hosted in some branch or twig of libc
cvs so other can review and try out this new mechanism and eventually
distros can pick up code for future releases.
So how do we do this?