This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: Let raise work within ld.so (LinuxThreads)
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 20:55:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: Let raise work within ld.so (LinuxThreads)
- References: <20051111223813.GA31414@nevyn.them.org> <20051206014019.7FBD01809BC@magilla.sf.frob.com>
On Mon, Dec 05, 2005 at 05:40:19PM -0800, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > I'm about to post an ARM GCC patch that adds a call to raise() to libgcc.
> With what signal?
SIGFPE. ARM doesn't normally trap on division by zero, without a