This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: Fix missing ARM clobbers in longlong.h
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-ports at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:23:50 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fix missing ARM clobbers in longlong.h
- References: <20051011222737.GA5409@nevyn.them.org> <20051012043704.7574E180989@magilla.sf.frob.com> <20051111224846.GA31937@nevyn.them.org>
On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 05:48:46PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 09:37:04PM -0700, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > > I think that there's little risk of gmp's later changes having broken
> > > anything, but greater risk of losing glibc's local fixes in that time
> > > period; I don't know if anyone's been feeding those back to gmp.
> > Ok. According to my log entry, a few commits back (in 2002) I copied it
> > from gcc. So that's the thing to do again.
> How's this then? The only difference it leaves between the two files
> is in the licensing comment. Built and tested on ARM.