This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libc-ports project.
Re: [PATCH] power-cpu add-on for --with-cpu
- From: Tom Gall <tom_gall at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Cc: Steven Munroe <munroesj at us dot ibm dot com>, Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>, libc-ports at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:45:00 -0600 (CST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] power-cpu add-on for --with-cpu
- References: <438E2E79.email@example.com> <20051130225720.GA30692@nevyn.them.org>
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> The nofpu bits were moved here because they were "insufficiently
Speaking of which, I'd like to see the nofpu support moved back into
mainstream. I believe there is enough current hardware and enough of us
that care that this support support be in ports.