This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/14943] Artificial languages
- From: "aj at suse dot de" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:52:42 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/14943] Artificial languages
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #8 from Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de> 2012-12-13 06:52:42 UTC ---
Hi, you read far more into my comment regarding countries than intented to say.
I'm not *requiring* a country, I require that the choice of country is well
explained and depending on what is done, it is tested that the tools and
infrastructure handle it properly.
We have a meta discussion here. If somebody is interested in Esperanto, test
the locale, send it to libc-alpha and explain the choices made and let's
Since we already have Interlingua as locale and Esperanto as language I suggest
to close this bug report as FIXED. The issue has been revisited, now somebody
needs to look at specific examples.
Btw. completely artificial toy languages will not get added.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.