This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/14943] Artificial languages
- From: "bugdal at aerifal dot cx" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 01:28:18 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/14943] Artificial languages
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #7 from Rich Felker <bugdal at aerifal dot cx> 2012-12-13 01:28:18 UTC ---
I share Roumen Petrov's sentiment completely. There is no justification for
this arbitrary policy position, which is unwelcoming not only to users of
languages that aren't associated with a specific country, but hostile to users'
whose countries are not recognized internationally.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.