This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/14892] New: first_weekday is not set for hr_HR
- From: "semiRocket at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 11:24:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/14892] New: first_weekday is not set for hr_HR
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug #: 14892
Summary: first_weekday is not set for hr_HR
first_weekday and first_workday is not set making applications use wrong first
day of the week (Sunday) while it should be Monday.
I've noticed old update file submit in which among other updates is present
this one too, but it seems it get rejected for some reason...
Please update this two entries for hr_HR locale file.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.