This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/14879] Addition of Interlingua locale
- From: "csolisr at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 00:21:53 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/14879] Addition of Interlingua locale
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Carlos SolÃs <csolisr at gmail dot com> 2012-11-27 00:21:53 UTC ---
I will also take this space to highlight that the three major auxiliary
languages (Esperanto, Ido, and Interlingua) all have active speaking
communities worldwide, as well as several books, periodic publications and
active websites and communities. Also, each of these languages have over a
century of history each, with organized active authorities for the evolution of
each language, and stable grammar and vocabulary based upon the most important
languages of their time. By means of this request, I also ask the developers to
reconsider the related bugs that I quoted.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.