This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/14172] Please add the az_IR locale
- From: "mousamk at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:11:57 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/14172] Please add the az_IR locale
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #10 from Mousa Moradi <mousamk at gmail dot com> 2012-11-20 17:11:57 UTC ---
Sorry to hear!
I just tried to say that az_IR is correct and there's no need to break the
usual pattern of using two-letter codes.
Of course azb_IR is more accurate but az_IR is not incorrect and as many other
language have used two-letter codes like sorani kurdish, northern azerbaijani
and ..., we can also use that in this case.
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.