This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GNU libc locales project.
[Bug localedata/13950] Properly comment out FIXME entries for bo_CNand bo_IN
- From: "siddhesh at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: libc-locales at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 14:16:24 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/13950] Properly comment out FIXME entries for bo_CNand bo_IN
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #4 from Siddhesh Poyarekar <siddhesh at redhat dot com> 2012-10-23 14:16:24 UTC ---
(In reply to comment #3)
> The Contribution checklist suggests that locale bugs should go to the
> libc-locales list. It does not specify that all bugs should go to libc-alpha.
> Is that truly the case? If so, then that should be clarified on the
> Contributionss page.
I don't know if anyone looks there, but you could send it to libc-locales and
> This bug was reported to libc-locales at the time it was filed. Does no one
> review those posts?
Definitely not patches in bug reports, since it's more convenient to discuss
patches directly than when they're just a hyperlink on the list. I don't know
who usually reviews localedata patches; I merely wandered into this space while
my code was compiling ;)
Configure bugmail: http://sourceware.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug.