Re: Serbian locales: sr_CS, sr_CS@Latn

[Danilo Šegan]
> Can you please find some time to take a look at these locales?  They
> have now been viewed by several people, used by more than a couple
> dozen people, and nobody reported problems.

The reason it is stuck is the fact that I have no idea what kind of
locale modifier strings will be accepted by the glibc maintainers.
The @Latn' part thus make it hard for me to know if the change is
acceptable or not.

My current knowledge is collected at
<URL:http:/www.student.uit.no/~pere/linux/glibc/>.

I hope to get some of the maintainers to give a comment or commit the
files.  Until that happen, there is not too much I can do with this
proposed change.

When that is said, I have no problem with the content nor the base
name of the locale, and believe it should be ready to go into the
glibc CVS.

Unfortunately, I have been rather busy offline the last few months,
and haven't been able to process the glibc locale bugs in Bugzilla
fast enough.  But know that I try to follow the bugzilla order when
processing the bugs.  For you this mean that I look more often at the
Serbian locales than I look at the other bug reports. :)