Fwd: Why are there multiple ucontext.h headers for the same architeture?

Hello,

I was browsing through the Glibc source tree when I noticed a weird
thing: this two files are similar:

sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/arm/sys/ucontext.h
sysdeps/arm/sys/ucontext.h

I am thinking that one may be for Linux and the other for Hurd?

In what cases is the first header used/packaged/installed, and when
the other header?

Also, it is strange that the files are not more similar, for example,
in one header the ARM registers are in an array, and in the other they
are struct fields. Why the difference? Could this not be more unified?

Thanks,
Neven