Re: A possible libc/dlmopen/pthreads bug

Nice write through, if you could please open a bug report if possible with a
testcase to trigger it.  I am wondering if this is triggering already reported

Sure, I'll try and pare down the test case so it's as simple as possible, it's
a bit tangled up in my libcapsule development environment right now.