Linked List Implementation

Hello glibc

I was wondering why glibc does not have any sort of linked list or related
data structures implemented? Is glibc not the place for it, or is there
some other reason? Because if there is no reason for there not to be a
linked list implementation, I thought about giving it a shot. Would it be
appreciated?

~Charlie