fsf copyright assignment help

As per https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Contribution%20checklist#FSF_copyright_Assignment I am reaching out to libc-help for help in figuring out which FSF copyright assignment request form(s) I would need to fill out in order to be able to contribute to the glibc project

I'm also interested in possibly contributing to libgcc as well. I'm not sure if that falls under the glibc project or not. Please let me know if it does not.

I do not have any patches to submit yet, but am planning on working on a few things in the near future and thought it may be useful to get the copyright assignment process started now.

Please let me know if you need any other information from me.

Thanks
Josh