while working on an optimized version of strnlen, some string tests fail

Hi.

I'm working on an optimized version of strnlen function for arm.
But following tests fail, and I'm stuck here finding the reasons for
the failure.

FAIL: string/stratcliff
FAIL: string/test-stpncpy
FAIL: string/test-strncpy
Summary of test results:
      3 FAIL
     57 PASS

I'm surprised to see that tests for functions other than strnlen fail.
I'd really appreciate to get some hints on what the 'stratcliff' test does,
and the reasons for the failure.
Attached my code.

Thanks.