libc initialization and GCC's constructor with priority attribute

Hi.

I am trying to use the `__attribute__ ((__constructor__ ((prio))))`
GCC attribute to initialize my library early, if possible. What
concerns me is that I do not know what what priority I can safely use
so that libc is reliably initialized before my library, for obvious
reasons. So, the question is, at what priority is libc itself
initialized in the terms of this attribute?

--
VH