acceptable new gconv modules

Hi,

I have a question about contribution to the iconv modules.
I wrote new gconv modules for the character encodings
which are used only in digital television systems,
and I'd like to contribute them if it is possible.

Is a contribution of gconv module for such an application-domain
specific character encoding  acceptable to glibc?

[I posted the same question to libc-alpha but
it seems that it was inappropriate and did not get any responses,
so I re-post it here.]

TIA
regards,
Akihiro