Re: fast additive copy method

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 10:43 PM, JoÃl KrÃhemann <weedlight@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm doing a soft synth therefore in RAM is copied audio buffers in a
> repining way. The function ags_audio_signal_copy_buffer_to_buffer()
> should be optimized.

There is nothing in glibc that can really help you. It's a compiler
issue at this point. You need to optimize what you're doing to produce
good generated object code. You may be able to vectorize much of this
also, so look into compiler vectorization options and see if you can
get the compiler to vectorize any loops.