Re: pthread_cond_wait hangs on pthread_cancel when mutex uses PRIO_INHERIT

I have installed the latest Gentoo package updates for glibc and gcc
on the embedded system.  I am now using glibc 2.17 and gcc 4.7.3, but
I still experience the same problem with pthread_cond_wait hanging.
If I change the associated mutex from PTHREAD_PRIO_INHERIT to
PTHREAD_PRIO_NONE it does not hang.

Are there any patches available for either glibc 2.15 or 2.17 that
resolve this issue for a Freescale P2020 (32 bit PowerPC)?