setsockopt() doesn't throw error while setting IP_TTL set to 0 on RHEL6

Hi,

While setting IP_TTL's optval to 0 using setsockopt() then function
doesn't throw any error anymore and sets the TTL value to 0. However
in previous release it used to throw error.

This causes problem on the behavior of client application. I've tested
with ping utility and I could able to set TTL value to 0.

Thanks! in advance.
Nitin Padalia
9999256157