Re: glibc + add new function

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 8:46 AM, Ashutosh Sharma<ashu0204@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I can see this function in libc.a.
>
> is there some documentation available to ad new function. i reffered the libc.pdf and include/libc-symbols.h

I don't know of any such documentation, but please feel free to add a
page to the wiki about your experiences and what needs to be done.

I suggest adding it to the "Development" section on the homepage.
http://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/HomePage

It's a good first step that the function is in the static version of
the library. You need to find which is the correct Makefile variable
to modify in order to get your function into the non-static shared
library build.