How to get ELF auxiliary vector address outside of main(), not using **argv nor **envp?

Hello!

I need to read ELF auxiliary vector in my library. To do this, I use
global pointer **environ.
But after setenv() call, environment variables are relocated, so I
can't use **environ anymore.

And I don't know, how to get **argv outside of main() in my library.

Is there any exported glibc variables that points to original argv,
envp or auxv values?
Or is there any reliable way to get ELF auxiliary vector?

Thanks.