Need help please on GLibC 2.3.3

Hi All,

We are using a legacy system, Linux kernel 2.6.11, gcc 3.4.3, glibc
2.3.3.

Within our environment we have a multi-threaded application which runs
in SCHED_RR.

We are experiencing what we think it might be a malloc or free related
performance related.

We have instrumented kernel so we can see most of the system activities
with related timestamp.

We have also created a wrapper that we timestamp before and after each
malloc or free call.

What we see is sometimes one or  more of the threads are suspended for
more than 30 msec?

Is there a known bug in glibc 2.3.3?

Many thanks in advance,

Bizhan