This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Why do you want libc to be 5 times slower than other libraries?
- From: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz <arekm at maven dot pl>
- To: libc-help at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 10:54:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Why do you want libc to be 5 times slower than other libraries?
- References: <4892AB88.firstname.lastname@example.org> <489812AA.email@example.com>
On Tuesday 05 August 2008, Agner Fog wrote:
> I know that libc-help is for questions only, so here is my question:
> Are you so happy that libc is much slower than other libraries that you
> don't want to make it faster?
The only way that speaks to some glibc developers is patches but
> > I am not going to join the libc development team because I have lots
> > of other work to do, I am just offering my advice.
well, so no patches.
Arkadiusz MiÅkiewicz PLD/Linux Team
arekm / maven.pl http://ftp.pld-linux.org/